Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Locks of Love, OH MY!

Ok, I know most of you have been waiting on this ALLLLLL DAY!!! Well here they are! ;)
I decided that my long hair HAD TO GO, it was just much too annoying...So I visited Tara at the FABULOUS Spa Romona in Sugar Land, TX and chopped off 11 inches of hair...Yes, you read that correctly...ELEVEN inches...it was shorter (ok MUCH shorter) than I had anticipated...but it's cute and it grows out quickly...Oh! And I got an awesome new color technique called "peek-a-boo" I think??? Tara, correct me if I'm wrong!! :) Anyhow, the color looks much more awesome in person, so you're all going to have come visit me!!! :) Excuse the crappy "before" pics...my little point and shoot is having issues....

So,we started...with three ponies because my hair is uber thick and they had to cut it with regular scissors! BWHAHAHA! :)

Photobucket

Me...uhhh...being me???

Photobucket

After pics, keep scrolling!! :)

Then I had dinner with my uber-cute soon to be bride for SUSHI!! YUM! Kristy, I had a blast with you!! Aren't we cute???

Photobucket

and yes, Kristy was the first person to see it! :)

So I got home and had Mike take some pics of me...
Photobucket

Photobucket

and of course, me being me....AKA stupid! :)
Photobucket

So there it is...11 inches of hair cut off to donate to Locks of Love! And a sassy new short cut! :)

Hope you enjoyed!! :)

16 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Oh sassy and cute! It looks fabulous!!!

October 22, 2008 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger MB North said...

Love your hair cutie patootie!!

October 22, 2008 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger Tennille said...

I LOVE it! I expected it to be even shorter as I was scrolling down. It's PERFECT!! My 5 year old and I did it last year - it does grow back quickly. And love the color!!

October 22, 2008 at 12:51 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Love it Suzy and the 5th picture is HOT! Sizzlin. Your such a doll for donating your hair

October 22, 2008 at 1:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks cute! Wait until you shower and you try to keep going down your hair - which is no longer there. LOL

My 6-year old did a donation this past June and it was REALLY short!

October 22, 2008 at 1:03 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

LOVE the cut! Very you :)

October 22, 2008 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Looks FANTASTIC .... TOO CUTE you are!! Hugs, M

October 22, 2008 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Zekeshem said...

I love it! I've been wanting to cut my own hair lately, too, and seeing yours is makin' me want to go out and get it done right NOW! LOL

October 22, 2008 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

You look so cute, Miss Suzy!!! Miss you!

October 22, 2008 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Amber Schmidt said...

holy carp that was a lot of hair!!! Love the new sassy cut!

October 22, 2008 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger -------------------------------------- said...

Cute as ever!!! love it!
What an awesome thing you did to donate!!!!love ya~

October 22, 2008 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger cephotos said...

Looks FAB, darlin....but when are you going as short as mine?????

October 22, 2008 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger TriCoast Photography LLC said...

You look funny...

But of course, you knew that comment was coming :)


- Jordan

October 22, 2008 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Tim Co. said...

i like it! really brings out your round features :-p

October 22, 2008 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Lisa Christine Photo said...

That's so awesome! I'm actually having mine cut tomorrow for the same cause! Thanks for the encouragement :)

October 23, 2008 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

YAy!!!!! i love it!!!!!!! you look much more like the dork you truly are...and I am meaning that in the best possible way...cute hair for a CUTE chick! congrats woman!

November 1, 2008 at 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home