Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Suzy+Mosquitos=a GREAT TIME!!!

Yep, you're probably wondering why I, the queen of all the bugbites in the world, would say that I had fun with MOSQUITO'S?!?!?

Ok, so you got me...it wasn't REALLLLLY with mosqutios...it was actually the Great Clute Mosquito Festival

I know what you're thinking...Ok I don't know what you're thinking, because quite honestly I don't know what I was thinking going to this thing...

But surprisingly...it was pretty fun!!

Mike and I
Photobucket

We've figured out that Cody is the long lost Jonas Brother
Photobucket

This place had the BEST homemade lemonade...Seriously, it was delicious and there was only one guy in the booth; cutting lemons by hand, squeezing them by hand and then shaking it all up! It was impressive...and we can't forget this hottie mchotterson...
Photobucket


We turned around and angels started singing...well, Cody and Mike heard angels...all I saw was this sign...
Photobucket

As you can see, Mike was slightly excited...and Cody had to show off his delish lemonade...

And seriously, who gives away free Copenhagen??? Apparently, the people at the Clute Mosquito Festival...Yep! Look at how escatic I look!! I mean really! It's a damn shame, I don't dip...or chew...or whatever the hell this stuff is...
Photobucket

But THIS stuff...if you ever get the chance to have any of this stuff...GO FOR IT!!!
Photobucket


I know, I know...you're skeptical...but really...Look at how yummy it looks!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I mean, powdered sugar on fried yummines?? Can't be bad!!
Photobucket

And Cody is showing off his awesome straw trick...
Photobucket

ok the REAL reason we attended the Festival...Kevin Fowler

When Mike and I first started dating, he sent me this song,so it has a special place in my heart...(altogether now...Awwwwww)I managed to finagle my way up to the front in time to capture this and I'm glad I did!



And some awesome pictures of Kevin singing...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All in all, I had a SUPER good time and not even one little bug bite!!! (Considering I singlehandley keep OFF in business)

For my first redneck event, I have to say it was a success!! :) Can't wait for next year!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home