Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A girl + Kickass boots+ Fishnets + New Orleans = AWESOME NIGHT SESSION!!

Yes folks...Pick your jaws up off the floor...it's ANOTHER blog post from me!! :)

I just got back from New Orleans... and I do have to say I love the city..the sights, the sounds, the smells...ok well not so much the smells, altho sometimes standing outside a restaurant it smelled REALLY good...

My girl, DJ who was the awesome model for this session took us to a great "local" place for some burgers and OMG were they AMAZING! Port of Call Seriously, if you are EVER in NOLA...go in for a burger!! They don't have any veggie options...it's a steak/burger place...but oh-so-yummylicious!!

ooohhh, off on a tangent...time to get back to my train of thought...

This is featuring an awesome night session that I photographed in the awesome French Quarter...(I really need to figure out a synonym for awesome don't I???)

Anyhow, here is just a little sneak peek for you DJ! :)

Wasn't this make-up amazing?? And no, not fake eyelashes...all hers!!!

Photobucket

What did I tell you??? KickASS boots!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And in front of my favorite place EVER...(20 cool points who can figure out what it is! :) )

Photobucket

Shoutout to Jordan Chan and Kris Miller for helping out and being my packmules! :)

And if you want to know who to go to for KICKASS makeup try Joanna Renz of H2O Salon and Spa

Kickass hair - Jamie Hartman of H2O Salon and Spa as well...

I love these girls so much I'm thinking about going back to NOLA JUST for them to do my hair and make-up!!!

Leave a little blog love for DJ and tell her how awesome she looks!! :) Well, and me too, because...a naked blog is an unhappy one! :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Tim Co. said...

very "awesome" indeed! I really love the first one. Lets see more!

August 6, 2008 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Beautiful work all around!!!

Looks like you all had a BLAST.. M

August 7, 2008 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Mary Beth Tyson Photography said...

wow! how completely unique!

August 7, 2008 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cool photo shoot!

Is the place Coyote Ugly? We were in New Orleans a couple of years ago and that looks like it might be the place.

August 7, 2008 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Betty "CC" Gray said...

Whoa! These are way cool. Love it!

August 7, 2008 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Lovey those are sooo awesome! Love the vintage-ish look!

Were you sober when these were shot? ;)

August 7, 2008 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

wow what a sexy lady!!! Great photography Susie!

August 8, 2008 at 1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home